September 16, 2019 Toronto, ON
Canada’s Fourth Front (CFF) is a new federal party formed with the goal of challenging the moribund status quo in Canadian Politics. We are taking to task the three traditional parties that have nothing new to offer except their usual rant on macro issues of Healthcare, Taxes and Economy.
Our party tirelessly advocates for today’s major issues which are: Climate change, (mismanaged) healthcare, affordable housing, employment and immigration.
We strongly believe that the main role of any federal government is to provide sustainable, high paying jobs, keep prices in check and offer a healthy environment to its citizens. The traditional parties have failed on all these counts.
A recent survey showed that our country’s economy is rigged to the advantage of the rich & powerful; that traditional parties and politicians don’t care about people; that Canada is going in the wrong direction; and that Canadian society is broken.
Our party believes in addressing micro issues that affect the day-to-day lives of Canadians as most live in fear and wake up to a laundry list of worries.
We want to shift the federal government’s focus to address the following micro issues:
– Banks and Corporations have too much control over the lives of Canadians
– The justice system (civil & criminal) is totally broken, untrustworthy and unaffordable for most Canadians
– The exponential rise in prices after the ‘unplanned’ minimum wage increase and Carbon Tax
– The inability of small businesses to make money
-Unaffordable vehicle insurance in cities like Brampton
– Banks destroying family lives with sudden rate increases on cards & credit lines
– Single parents and 1-child parents crying for help
– High student debt affecting young lives
– The rising population of seniors and future economic stability
– Too much polarization in Canadian society on ethnic, religious & ideological grounds
– Canadians are anxious about changing demographics
– High gas prices, tax gouging and waste by governments
– Too many mental health issues and negligence of so many medical conditions
– End of the oil industry and loss of jobs
– Canadians spending most of their time on trivial issues created by demonic corporations
– Too many customer/contractor disputes due to lack of standard pricing and protocols
– Repeal of Indian Act of 1872 and closure for natives
– Providing reconciliation and closure for past victims of the justice system, so as to have an engaged population
– Most importantly, addressing the wastage in Health Care because of special interest groups
We need to work together with the single goal of making Canada a prosperous nation rather than a fragmented society.